KWAPELL
BirdJesus

Self Evidentiary Proof of the Spirits/Souls Existence

KWAPELL has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

KWAPELL

Pro

Namaste from that which IS - I AM -

Salutations, Greetings, & Blessings to U who R the Pre-Eminent Thinkers and Logicians of the day - to those who have dedicated their Lives to the Exploration, the Invocation, and the Propagation of the - TRUTH - of that which IS.

I am going to present / posit a Concise, Reasonable, Rational & Logical argument for the Existence of SOUL / SPIRIT.

This will be able to be Individually : Authenticated - Experienced - Knowable - & - Verifiable by U & All Others.

I will provide U with Self Evidential & Experiential proof of that which I / WE / U - R

** Grab a cup of coffee & a snack, this will take at least ONE moment.

This Life which WE R ALL currently Living & Experiencing is Knowable & Provable to each sentient Being - (U) -

As is Illustrated by your ability to See, Read, Absorb, Understand, Process, Comprehend, and Draw Conclusions from - this Thesis & this LIFE - and your Expression there-of.

The "Old" - "U Exist there-fore U R" - applies here

Now that we have established that LIFE and U Exist, [granted a very rudimentary understanding] lets move on to the core / essence of WHAT U R.

U R - MANY things ; and U R NOT many [other] things - somewhat of a Dichotomy - we R - Life IS.

U R - Energy - It is a well known & established FACT that - Every thing that exist is made up of Energy

U R - Life - (as articulated and established above)

U R - an Individual - as has been Demonstrated by and Experienced as - YOUR - Life - & the Expression there-of.

U R - a [Sentient, Conscious, Aware] - Being - as U know your Self to be & as has been Demonstrated to others thru YOUR Expression of Self to the world in which U exist, i.e.. {your World/Life}

U R - a Physical Being - U as All things in this Physical realm - Occupy a Corporeal Shell or Physical Body

U R - a Mental - Being - That which is capable of "thought" - Thinking - Knowing - Being with a MIND

U R - a Spiritual Being - That which existed before, exist during, will exist after - what we call LIFE

Now, in order to further Prove / Establish the Individual existence of Soul / Spirit, we will need to clarify the definition of what is Soul /Spirit and what is LIFE and be able to differentiate between them.

The definitions as we currently have accepted them to be R as follows ; (as defined by Google search)

Definition of Soul - the spiritual or immaterial part of a human being or animal, regarded as immortal. - Ok, thats a start !!

Definition of Spirit - the nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul. - Not Bad !!

Definition of LIFE - the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth,
reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death. - No where Near - Inclusive or descriptive enough.

** Definition of Emotions - instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge.. - Pretty Good

Lets start of with the current definition of Soul ;

The Soul is the Spiritual essence of your Being - It is the Emotional aspect of who U R .
What then R Emotions - well Love, Peace, Empathy, Inspiration, Ecstasy, Joy, Happiness " [and All their Opposites] (just to name a few) would be Emotions, i.e. Non-Physical things which Most Humans experience.

The Soul/Spirit then is that which U - FEEL - [ Inwardly - Non-Physically - Emotionally ] -

That which is Spirit/Soul - is that Aspect of Self or Being that exist with the Body & Mind in this Physical Reality in which we perceive ourselves to exist.

Now One must ask One"s Self - When I cease to Physically exist - Does the I that I know as MY Self [MY SPIRIT/SOUL] cease to exist as well ??? " A thought worth pondering - most definitively.

So lets give this some thoughtful consideration -

If in fact we agree on the definitions of Soul/Spirit listed above, than the following - R - "TRUE" - statements.

1 of the Aspects of your Being is your Physical Self or Being - that which Can & Does - DIE
a 2nd Aspect of your Being would be your "MIND" [not your Physical Brain] - that which does NOT Die
the 3rd Aspect of your Being is your Spirit / Soul - It has been defined as - "Eternal" - that which NEVER Dies -

So U see, as do I - that according to our own & our cultures accepted definitions - We R Triune Beings - Body, Mind, and Spirit.

Most of us have admitted and accepted that "We R Triune Beings - Body, Mind, and Spirit - for millennia.

Most of us have an acute Awareness of our Body & Mind,

Few of us have an Awareness of our Spirit/Soul - what is its Composition, Potential, and Limitations (if ANY).

Hence this Thesis submitted unto U -

Recognize, Admit, Accept, come to KNOW and more fully Express the Reality of the 3rd part of your Being - as U your Self - Know it to Be and Exist - within the U that is Existing.

Gods Blessings be upon U
Know Thy Self - Express thy Self - Be as U Truly R

KWAPELL < . >
BirdJesus

Con

Namaste my friend.

~I will simply be replying to the specific things I have problems with.

"As is Illustrated by your ability to See, Read, Absorb, Understand, Process, Comprehend, and Draw Conclusions from - this Thesis & this LIFE - and your Expression there-of."

~A computer can do all of these things.

"The "Old" - "U Exist there-fore U R" - applies here"

~Can you prove that the "Old" me exists? I personally believe that "I" don't exist and the human brain creates a subjective framework *temporarily* to make processing information and stimuli simpler. This leads me to believe that the old "me" is not the same "person" as the "me" that is typing this message and once I stop experiencing this subjective framework this "me" will in essence cease to exist.

"Now that we have established that LIFE and U Exist, [granted a very rudimentary understanding] lets move on to the core / essence of WHAT U R."

~I don't believe you actually have established that "I" exist, at least not as a subjective consciousness. If you mean "I" as in my physical body and brain then yes I do believe those exist.

"U R - a Spiritual Being - That which existed before, exist during, will exist after - what we call LIFE"

~I don't believe you have provided any evidence for this one not even subjective evidence.

"If in fact we agree on the definitions of Soul/Spirit listed above, than the following - R - "TRUE" - statements.

"1 of the Aspects of your Being is your Physical Self or Being - that which Can & Does - DIE
the 3rd Aspect of your Being is your Spirit / Soul - It has been defined as - "Eternal" - that which NEVER Dies -""

~Just because something has a definition doesn't make it real. The definition of Santa Claus is a figure who brings presents to children if they are good.

"So U see, as do I - that according to our own & our cultures accepted definitions - We R Triune Beings - Body, Mind, and Spirit."

~According to our cultures accepted definition of Santa Claus - He brings presents to good boys and girls. This doesn't make it true.