Excie
daddydrerek616

Shaving your beard is wrong according to the bible

daddydrerek616 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Excie

Pro

Its wrong to shave your beard according to the bible because of the words in the book of Leviticus, Specifically because of Leviticus 19:27 where it says "Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, Neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard".
Further more, Many, If not all, The gods have there beards in tact.
There is a verse that says something along the lines of your ways are not gods ways and gods ways are not your ways. However, It also says you're a god of your own.
daddydrerek616

Con

This proves that God is a dumba$$. Why would shaving your beard be a sin? Then again, This is coming from a guy who hates f@gs, So. . .

Satan and the Satanists FTW
Excie

Pro

1. I dont hate anyone of any sexual orientation or ethnicity, In fact my twin brother is gay.
2. Im 17 and have more respect for others than you have for yourself.
3. I didnt say it was a sin to shave i simply said it was wrong.

My argument: I believe that you grow hair on your body for a reason, Whether that reason be spiritual, Religious, Or for survival. As a Hebrew, We believe in the words of the bible (KJV version only) and in the bible it says you may have your own thoughts. However, It also says those who choose to be in the foot steps of GOD will be noiticed. Furthermore, Id like to say that those who believe in the devil over god will be marked with the "number of the beast". That is because god gave the devil life, You can't have satan without the lord.

Id appreciate a real reapose without the aggressive words and at least a little bit of educational thought. Show me your perspective and you might just change my opinion.
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
An idiot homo Goy does not like Jewish literature, Big deal.
Posted by BaphometSgl 3 years ago
BaphometSgl
In this shitty book its even sin to go at toilet for your needs. . . Book for morrons
Posted by Skye2468 3 years ago
Skye2468
I am no Bible genius or anything, But God has given me some good knowlege. I could also give you many different Biblical resources to study from if you want. Just comment back, Or message me or something if you want to talk. :)
Posted by Skye2468 3 years ago
Skye2468
Excie I would be happy to talk about this subject with you, Or even debate you if that is what you would rather do :)
Posted by daddydrerek616 3 years ago
daddydrerek616
God is pretty dumb.