NerdStand
harry.egg80

Should Australian's be allowed to carry self .)?defence weapons (pepper spray, batons ect

NerdStand has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

NerdStand

Pro

I believe Australians have the right to defend themselves, and yet it is illegal to carry a self-defence weapon such as pepper spray tazers and batons. Why are we so helpless against assault and rape.
harry.egg80

Con

I have accepted this debate and I am assuming the position as the contender. I am using this first round to just accept the debate. Since there are no rules I do not see why this would be a problem. My opponent can state his argument in the second round.