12InchBeef
BiggsBoonj

Should BiggsBoonj be deported from the US?

12InchBeef

Pro

Yeah he should he's a giant curry eating black lesbian with a -2 pp who thinks all races can be racist even though he's white which are stinky and smell like fu**ing beer and guns. He also supports trump even tho he's orange and smells like wetoudation. Plus BiggsBoonj has no solo fortnite wins so in addtion to being deported, He should be put to death.
BiggsBoonj

Con

Dude you are mentally ill. . . You said that I am black but then you say I am white. You say that I am a lesbian but then you call me 'he'. You don't put people to death for any of the crap you said. I don't even live in the US so I can't be deported, But if I did I wouldn't be as I'm a US citizen. Go back to your bamboo forest Mr Panda.
12InchBeef

Pro

Actually you do live in the US, I saw you at walmart the other day doing crack with the other black -2 pped lesbians. U should be put to death for ur treason against the US
BiggsBoonj

Con

Eh sure but I don't live in the US, And I'm not lesbian (men can't be lesbian) and I do have a penis. Go back to your bamboo forest, Gay Nazi jew. Seriously, How can a gay jew be a Nazi? Anyway, Good luck with your mental ilness treatment. Adios, Kid.
12InchBeef

Pro

oh yeah? Well I have a large pp
BiggsBoonj

Con

Goodbye, Gay Nazi jew who's insecure about his dick so much he posts it on websites and who's obsessed with me and mentions me in every one of his debates.
-White, Straight, Male who isn't mentally retarded like you.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@BiggsBoonj - When you do that you give up your control and it only fuels him because after all, He doesn't care now does he? Nope. That's why he created this site is for you AND others to give him the attention that he desperately seeks. It happens to me and I can shrug it off like moondust on a soft unkissed pillow. I don't have that big of an ego to bruise. Granted other people like your host does. Don't give up that control. You're too good for that crap. Also when you ignore him, Guess what? Not only do you come out victorious, But it p**ses him off. After all, You are no longer giving him the attention he seeks. Please tc and haveth thee fon. Oh sorry, Fun.
Posted by BiggsBoonj 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
@backwardseden I'll ignore him but I'll roast him first
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@BiggsBoonj - Its an ego head trip for him. People try to do the same for me all the time. Guess what? I generally ignore them because I get that all they are seeking is attention, Negative attention that is, And you fell for it hook, Line and sinker. These people they clearly, Without question have no genuine friends or loved ones to give them any positive attention, So they seek negative attention. After all negative attention is better than receiving no attention at all. So ignore him. Don't fall into his childish traps. Peace.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I am aware and that is why I accept a debate and had a discussion about why he chooses to troll on debates. He told me that the reason he trolls on this website is because the admins have abandoned it. I explained that that is not a valid excuse. I even offered him the chance to change his ways and have a civilised debate. It seems like I did not effect him in any way and he continues to make these useless debates.
Posted by BiggsBoonj 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
@Brendo
That idiot never even did anything productive. He goes on other debates and calls people names instead of even adressing their arguments.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@12InchBeef
Seems like our discussion didn"t make you think. Maybe you should simply leave the website. People like you are ruining this website.
Posted by BiggsBoonj 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
i went on his profile. . . Lmao. He's a jew, He's gay, And he's in the US Nazi Party. Holy fuuck. . . How can a gay jew be a nazi? That's just beyond good and evil.
Posted by BiggsBoonj 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
well he ain't a jew cause he hates jews. . . I actually want to debate with him and prove him wrong
Posted by ToasterMinistry 3 years ago
ToasterMinistry
Just ignore him man. Hes some autistic gay jew that has no life. Someone, If you have the authority, BAN THIS KID.