the_master_debtor
KoolAidCobain

Should Cody be in the hall of fame

the_master_debtor

Con

No he should not be in the hall of fame. He is more than a mere mortal and has super human powers, He should be put in the pyramids and have a statue built for him. Why not put into the hall of fame you may ask BECAUSE HE IS TOO POWERFUL. Why do we want to do all of this for a poor SOB iv'e never heard of? Simply because he is the greatest at everything he does, He has mastered the arts of acting, Speech, Education, Business, All martial arts, Shooting, Law, Persuasion, Baseball, Cody kicks, Fortune telling. He has also climbed the ranks in the notorious bloods gang that has ravaged poor community towns but Cody seems to not have any gang wars in his city, Why you may ask, Simply because he is rich and no one knows his true wealth, He is by far the most powerful demigod in existence and simply I cannot tell you exactly all of the skills/life choices/ life and all other desired traits, Is he worthy of being put in the hall of fame, YES, But he is too worthy he needs more than that. You may ask why do we worship the mad lad Cody, Others have done these things, Look at Bob Ross. Well Cody has done all of this while witnessing his fathers death not once, But a total of 3 TIMES! . Do you know anyone who has seen this themselves. Cody has went through these tragedy's due to the conflict everyone knows is going on in North Korea, His dad was killed by a poison dart while in a frog boat by a primitive child eating tribe while on patrol. The 2nd and 3rd time is due to the hospital, They preformed surgery on his father where they cut his head off during leg surgery and euthanized him after re-attaching his head. These traumas have shaped Cody into the mean, Lean fighting machine he is now. He is just simply the greatest and he can now be found on California, Shooting crips (especially the babies), Being an actor in some of the largely famous movies and TV shows we know today, But most importantly he plays for the Atlanta Braves lil league baseball team. In conclusion I tell you he is to worthy to be put in a hall of fame for mortals, He deserves better than this, No mortal shares this amount of strength after witnessing the traumas as Cody has many times and still succeeding as the greatest and latest superstar of everything from baseball to gang wars.
KoolAidCobain

Pro

Ever heard of the GOLDEN GOD known as Griffin? No. I bet you haven't. He deserves it more because of his fighting ability and how fast he can run. It is CHAD TIER! He once ran across the entire universe in thirteen seconds, And ran across America even faster. You dare say Cody is a man who deserves the Hall of Fame more? You disgust me! Be gone you vile man, Be gone!
the_master_debtor

Con

I understand that you have misunderstood my topic, Try again to prove you're arguement against me
KoolAidCobain

Pro

Ah! Why so I have. I am quite sorry.

Cody should be in the HoF. Why? He is the ultimate sub-human. If he was a tier list in SSB, He'd be an S tier. If he was in Rainbow Six, He'd need to be buffed over and over because of how OP he is. He's also a notorious baby killer. He's a mean green karate fighting boy and isn't afraid to use his pee wee baseball team powers on a poor soul such as someone like you.
the_master_debtor

Con

I fully understand your point.
But he has witnessed more than most people have in their entire life in less than 13 years! He is what we call infinitely strengthened and simply his power levels can't be graphed on human levels, Yes he is worthy, But he is simply too worthy for us to put him there, Where will we put him you may ask? We will not put him in the hall of fame, But rather we will re purpose the good-year tire blimp to just say Good Job Cody, That is about as good as we can repay him for his service that he has done to protect us and the entire human race. More people will see this blimp because we will 1. Enlarge it 2. Get a c-17 with mid air refueling to accompany the blimp so that it will never land but rather spread the word without landing and just continue to fly and promote Cody's great achievements. Also for my plan to work I believe it should be mandatory to own a copy of "Cody The Leader Of All Success" written by Cody himself because we don't know all of the things he has accomplished so we will have him write it so we can furthermore understand what all he has done. There will also be classes put in all schools regardless of grade/year/age of students that will teach Cody-ism (the study of Cody) and if you are to fail this class you will not be forced to repeat the grade, You will just simply be executed on the spot as Cody would have wanted.
KoolAidCobain

Pro

Listen here, Degenerate. I know what is worthy and what isn't and Cody is worthy. However, Someone with the likes of you aren't. Cody has bee in the main event of WrestleMania 8 times in a row, Winning every match. He's even scuffled with Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom 12! He has been in the World Series 9 times, And won all of them, And has been in the Super Bowl 3 times. He's a white belt in karate, And has over 300 trophies. He's even had a karate match with the rare deepwater jew! You can buy a trophy of Cody at the Dollar Tree for. 50! With a price like that you cannot argue with that quality.
Posted by melcharaz 3 years ago
melcharaz
who is this Cody you are both referring to?