21Savage
Ozzie

Should Donald Be President?

21Savage has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

21Savage

Con

Donald Trump is a terrible president. He already signed a national holiday paper without asking the American People. That was his main point though. Donald Trump is also extremely disrespectful to women and would be in jail if it wasn't for his money. Do we really want a criminal as the 45th president of the United States? I just personally think he sucks, I'm going to say it straight up. I am a proud African-American and he has been racist to everybody. Think about it, he is building a wall so people in Mexico can't come in "illegally".
Ozzie

Pro

Donald Trump was elected to be the president of the USA, by the people of the USA, using a mechanism (electoral college) amended in the constitution of the USA. This is democracy.

Mr. Trump is not a criminal, as a person is to be assumed innocent until proven guilty. Does he have a criminal record? No.

Trump is not a racist. He isn't politically correct, and seeing a man like that in such a public light is a shock in these PC times. I encourage my opponent to find a quote where he expresses genuine hate toward a race, or appears to be a white supremacist.

Don't get me wrong, Donald Trump has terrible policy and seems to have an appalling personality. But he was elected president, he hasn't done anything gravely wrong, therefore he should be president.
Posted by 21Savage 1 year ago
21Savage
yes
Posted by Kilk1 1 year ago
Kilk1
As can be seen by my profile picture, I wanted Ted Cruz to be president.
Posted by Kilk1 1 year ago
Kilk1
"Do we really want a criminal as the 45th president of the United States?" No, that WHY I supported Donald Trump (in the general election). The alternative would have been Hillary Clinton.