Izzydizzyizbuzy
zjones

Should Ed Sheeran Perform at the Super Bowl?

Izzydizzyizbuzy has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 2 years ago Status: Debating Period

Izzydizzyizbuzy

Pro

Ed Sheeran deserves to perform at the super bowl. END OF STORY. His music is so beautiful and deserves to be sung during a huge performance that he totally deserves. I mean, come on. Justin Timberlake? Ed Sheeran is way better. He cares so much about people and has even helped someone with an asthma attack during one of his concerts. Ed Sheeran makes me so happy and his songs are loved by so many. And not Just me. What's your opinion?
zjones

Con

I really dont think that Ed Sheeran should have performed at the superbowl. Quite frankly he is very ugly, also hes ginger. I really think that Ed Sheeran is a turd. The Migos definitely should have performed, dat way.
Izzydizzyizbuzy

Pro

If you have discrimination against gingers than that's your problem. Being ugly has nothing to do with good music and frankly, I don't think you have good enough evidence.
zjones

Con

If you know anything about the human race and hair color, you would know that gingers have no soul. There is my evidence, no soul=bad music. We need soul music.