masterdeb8er69
RMTheSupreme

Should Female Witnesses Always Plead The 5th Amendment

RMTheSupreme has forfeited round #1.
Started: 8/29/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

masterdeb8er69

Pro

Now before the ladies get upset, Believe me when I say this was the hardest 5 second decision of my life to restrict a woman's speech to only pleading the fifth right next to my last hardest decision which was whether or not I should stick a fork into an electric socket.

Lets start off with an example: a murder trial. A young broad about 21 with a luscious bod is on the witness stand. And when I say luscious bod I'm talking about a 3 and a half, Equivalent to a trash bag filled with watermelon seeds. There is my point exactly that men will statistically be sexually attracted to anything higher than a 3. 5 according to Urban Dictionary and with that in effect you better believe will cause foggy judgement.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that a jury more attentive than a squirrel looking for his nuts would have a difficult time making a proper decision. My point being, Saying nothing is better than looking like a circus clown at an atm machine with a line the size of a busy day at Cedar Point.

Now if we really want facts why do you think women couldn't vote back in the day for the longest time? The phrase if it ain't broke don't fix it explains it all. If that fact wasn't enough to shake your core, Then you better believe I brought a quote straight from the bible, (I could go on for days if we were speaking religion) that explains how God viewed woman:

Matthew 6:9 "For God thought, "that thou thots shall never see light".
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
Bunk. The Supreme Court Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U. S. 436 (1966). This precedent applies to all US citizens.