12InchBeef
Anonymous

Should Indians be illegal?

12InchBeef

Pro

Yeah they should there stinky and smell like curry and have red dots on their foreheads. Plus they tame snakes.

Con

Is there any real argument as to why they should be banned. Also can you provide more context. Where are they being banned from. I will present my argument as if they are being banned from America but if you choose to ban them from somewhere else then I will continue my argument.

"There are stinky and smell like curry"

Firstly, The word at the start of the quote is wrong. You are meant to use "They"re, Not there. Secondly, That is an extremely stereotypical and racist statement. You did not even provide an argument or an explanation as to why you believe that is the case

Also, Why is taming snakes a bad thing. I am aware that is also extremely stereotypica but even if it was true, Why would that be a bad thing?

(I am aware this is a troll debate but I have decided to accept the debate to simply teach him a lesson he won"t learn. )
12InchBeef

Pro

con u must be wetouded because according to my jewish god my penis is 12 inches in length. Also indians are stinky and smell like fu***ing curry and I don't like stinky people. It may be racist, But its still true. . . .

Con

Nothing you said was related to the debate in any way. However I would like to ask you a question. Why are you choosing to make these types of debates? You clearly are not benefiting from it in any way. According to your profile, You are 17 years old. Assuming that is true, Which I believe it is not form multiple reasons, You should be focused on studying instead of wasting your time making pointless debate arguments.
12InchBeef

Pro

Meh these troll arguments are fun to me and only take up about 5 minutes of my day. I mostly do debates on this site when I have free time in one of my classes.

Con

I personally would not consider these debates to be fun. But if they are fun to you then so be it. However, By creating troll debates like this is one the reason why this site is being abandoned. People see you creating these debates and decide that it would be fun do copy. Next thing you know, The entire website becomes a troll site and everyone escapes to a different website such as debateart. Then the process repeats itself.

You still have the chance to start again. If you are interested. We can have a real, Civilised debate. You can change your ways and all will be forgiven. The trolls on this website is the reason why people leave. By removing the trolls, The site can return back to its original glory.

This website is not completely abandoned. I still think that this website has a lot of potential. However, By continuing to troll by ruining other people"s debates which you have done multiple times, You are ruining the chance of keeping this great website alive.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
K_Michael_Tolman
Let's not assume he's a Jew. That's probably a troll as well.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
BiggsBoonj
12InchBeef is mentally unstable. Quick, Call the cops!
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
ToasterMinistry
Since 12 Inch has joined debate. Org hes been trolling most debates and making freaking, Racist and troll debates. Freaking gay jew.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
12InchBeef
@Brendo
Because everyone on the website should move to a better website such as debateisart. Com instead of staying on a broken website. The sickening part about this is that not only did the creators abandon us, But also still run ads on the website, Meaning that they basically make money from doing nothing.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Then why do you continue to do it? If you want to continue to debate, Then there is no reason to continue to troll and ruin it for the few of us that are still on the website.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
12InchBeef
@ Brendo
About to be real for a second, I've been on this website for 5 years and it's pretty much already been abandoned by its moderators. Why do you think trolls like me and backswardegan are still on the website? I think it sucks too I mean if I am breaking the terms of service than I should be banned.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
schoolio
Oh haha, Just saw this. Good luck.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
schoolio
Update, I found the report button. But i'm not going to report since I agree with the opposing side and want to see them bring down this uneducated troll.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
That is the only reason I accepted this. I wanted"to teach him a lesson and show him that this isn"t a website to troll on.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
schoolio
Whoever posted this is a troll. I wish people could report debates like this.