395khb12
Darckshado99

Should Kids Be treated fairly?

395khb12

Pro

Yes; Because they are our future generation if you treat them bad they are most likely going to commit suicide. The reason they are not cared for is that their parents are cruel and hateful, My parents are cruel and mean because they think they are good parents but they are wrong because they will not let me play video games, Let me go out with friends because they think my friends are not a good fit for me.
I am ending this remark with "Let your kids be them self's for once in their life.
. . .
Darckshado99

Con

In psychology there is an idea known as "the Carrot and the Stick" only with pain can pleasure be understood, So if you are overly nice to your kid and give them everything they are spoiled brats who don't know value. If your mean to your kids, Like I was (Corporal Punishment) then they will grow to hate the world. Only with an even balance can you be a better human. The future generation must be strong enough to whether hardship so that when the sun shines it shines brighter than ever.
395khb12

Pro

395khb12 forfeited this round.
Darckshado99

Con

It appears my Opponent has forfeited the round and I will be nice and wait a round to see if this was simply an accident. I hope truly to change the mind of those I debate against, But this sort of win is simply anti-climactic.
395khb12

Pro

395khb12 forfeited this round.
Darckshado99

Con

Darckshado99 forfeited this round.
Posted by Evan_Hermes 3 years ago
Evan_Hermes
you just sound like a salty kid who's parents won't let him/her play video games (which is ironic because that is exactly what it is)
Posted by Thoht 3 years ago
Thoht
395, If you want to clarify what you mean by 'fairly. ' I may accept.

If you are saying children should be treated as if they are adults and know the full ramifications for their actions, I'll take up Con.

Your parents aren't necessarily right about anything they teach you. However, You can't choose your parents. "Fair" could mean anything here.
Posted by Infurium 3 years ago
Infurium
Kids SHOULD be treated fairly, Nobody will argue against you. But parents often know what's best for their children. Just because you don't agree with your parents' decisions doesn't mean that they aren't treating you fairly. Rather, You aren't treating yourself fairly and they have to step in to make the right decision for you.