autisticrecruit
xtxfx

Should LGBT be treated the same in prisons if they want equality?

autisticrecruit has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

autisticrecruit

Con

So say your a girl and you claim to be a boy and end up in prison, you should go to the boy side not girl, if you want to be equal with us boys you need to be like us.
xtxfx

Pro

I think that LGBTQ+ people should be treated exactly the same as everyone else. I am not really too sure what your argument is, so if you could make it more clear, then that would be great. To be honest, I don't really see how this even is debated, because I think that people of a different sexuality should be treated as an ordinary person, not as a stand-out who doesn't fit in. Surely whoever you are and whatever you believe and feel, you should be treated equally to everyone else. I don't get how people could have the selfishness to think otherwise.