KyleFTW
32doni32nido32

Should Middle And High School Student Be Allowed To Eat In Class

KyleFTW has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

KyleFTW

Pro

I think that student should be able to eat in class because you could go straight to learning right after lunch isn't that far away from whatever class you trying to go to. Usually, the cafeteria is on the bottom floor, some of your classes could be on the highest floor in the building. What I'm trying to say here is that eating your classroom it is more likely to be closer to whatever class you have next rather than the bottom floor. It makes easier to go to your next class rather than up.
32doni32nido32

Con

Sorry, I don't speak caveman but I'll try my best to understand what you said.

Direction should have nothing to do with it.
Eating in class can be (and is) distracting to other students, whether it be what or how the other student is eating. Food easily becomes a distraction to others and I have had experiences where it causes mayhem in the class. Yes, it's even happened in my high school.

Eating in class should only be allowed if someone does not have a lunch period. That's it.