KevinJake
LegendaryClipsYT

Should People Subscribe to Legendary Clips

LegendaryClipsYT has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

KevinJake

Con

You shouldn't subscribe to Legendary Clips because he is bad at fortnite, has another person playing for him in his videos, and is a toxic you-tuber.
LegendaryClipsYT

Pro

While many may argue that kids maybe on their phones too much throughout the day you should subscribe to my youtube channel Legendary Clips. While kids are watching my videos they will be spending their time watching some interesting content which will bring a smile to their face. Also, this allows the kids to be preoccupied with something good rather that going out and doing bad things which can affect their life in the future. Hence, you should subscribe to my youtube because it bring joy form watching my content, allows kids or teens to be preoccupied with something rather that doing something bad
KevinJake

Con

No kid watches your channel u boosted your ego and got subscribers by making fake accounts piggy
Posted by DuncanEVP 3 years ago
DuncanEVP
my dog has nipples.

Also LegendaryClipsYT is clearly a better debater than KevinJake. LegendaryClipsYT may not be the best youtuber but damn he is better at debating. And if people are happy watching the videos then that is how it is.
Posted by KevinJake 3 years ago
KevinJake
Hurry up ikd
Posted by KevinJake 3 years ago
KevinJake
JOsh don't lie kid