Politically_Correct
backwardseden

Should President Trump Continue The Government Shutdown?

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

Politically_Correct

Pro

Donald Trump has enacted a shutdown to secure funding for the desired wall on the southern border. He continues to uphold his "America first" policies and to serve the American people to the best of his abilities. I understand that many government workers are being held hostage without pay, Struggling to make ends meet. Many are opposing this shutdown and have garnered significant media coverage. However, Many of these hardworking Americans continue to support the President. While the corrupt mainstream media refuses to let these quietly hidden Americans express their beliefs, They are very much present.

I believe that continuing this shutdown will pay off shortly. Border security is an increasingly alarming problem, And smuggled drugs are already causing a spreading epidemic. The American people voted for Mr. Trump because they wanted a regular man, Not a glitzy, Sugarcoating politician. A man who genuinely represents the average American citizen's sentiments.

This shutdown will ultimately FIX the broken system. It will ensure that the American people's cries for stronger border policies and security are heard and acted on. President Trump is addressing the American crisis! He is giving a solution - people of America can regain hope that we as a country can continue making progress to move forward. Economic and social gains, As a result, Will catapult the mission in making America great again!
backwardseden

Con

Here's YOUR so-called "president". . .
Fox news "When you"re sitting at the desk, How do you make decisions? I mean do you agonize over them? Do you second guess yourself? "
Trump "I don"t think about it. I don"t think about how I make them. "

Fox News "What are you grateful for? "
Trump "I'm grateful for myself. "

Donald Bunny Slippers Trump, Clearly the worst "president" (Clinton won by 4. 2 million votes, So no, Trump is not in any way deserving of the seat in the big white barn" not that Clinton would have done any better) of all time, Is out there for his own interests, To suit him and him only and only if he can somehow be on the winning side in his superior ego god complex mind in which the god of the bible is entirely about and nothing else. You guessed it, The both of them have a lot in common as they don"t even know how to plant dirt.

Donald Toilet Dust Trump does not in any way put this country first. He puts himself first. Why do you think there"s so many firings of his so-called inner circle, And that he"s been blamed for sooooooo many lies and being deceitful? The problem is Donald Transexual Nun Trump and not the people he has problems with. When there was a press conference a few months ago and someone refused to give up his mic and Donald Lighter Fluid Trump SCREAMED "Give that mic to someone else" or something like that because he"s such a jacka$$, Well no, As a president you CANNOT lose your temper like that.

The wall. $5. 2 billion. That sum of cashola could be well used for one helluva lot of other things. . . . 1. Getting rid of guns and attempting to fix that super juxtaposed problem and taking guns off the streets. 2. Fixing the mental health system so that the teens have a place to stay for more than a week so they can at the very least get some help rather than no help. 3. Fix the poverty gaps. There"s no reason why poverty should even exist in this country. But Donald Fixum Nothings Trump makes sure poverty levels stays right where it is. 4. PAY TEACHERS a lot more! Those are just a few problems $5. 2 BILLION could help out with.

The Wall. It is point blank obvious that you have not done much research on this subject. No offence. Say its built. So what? Do you REALLY think and believe for a single second that its going to make this nation more secure, Protected and well defended? How naive are you? Let"s be blunt" Go to any gated community. Look at their gates. Do you really think that those gates keep them more secure, Protected and well defended? People will ---always--- find ways to poke holes into it. Especially especially especially of Donald Concrete Parachute Trump"s wall considering the magnitude of this structure and its construction. There"s gonna be cracks. Somewhere. Then there"s gonna be those that are gonna be tunneling - well who knows where? And they will succeed in getting through to this country from Mexico. Then how many guards are gonna be guarding this structure? Kow many holes will there be because of lack of proper guarding? And supposing this thing gets built" wow does this send a message to Mexico that America truly hates Mexico. In fact its Donald Truffles Athletic Butt Slap Trump that hates Mexico who fricken made his promise that Mexico would be paying for this supposed "wall". That didn"t turn out so well did it? Nope. That"s because Mexico is not a developed nation and could have not paid for the wall even before the election. So regardless, Then or even now Donald Corruption Meathook Trump lied no matter how its looked at. What a great president. Right? Wrong.

Drugs ARE a problem. Building a supposed "wall" by one supposed man to sacrifice other desperately needed programs shows that his head is ballooned into a popped gumball. Democrats are correct in blocking Donald Cow Pasture Manure Spread Trump and this thing should rightly be impeached.

"Big man pig man
Ah ha charade you are""
Roger Waters Pink Floyd Animals 1977
Pigs (Three Different Ones) Its just as timely as ever live in Mexico City 2016
http://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=QWLBtMz5OuY
Politically_Correct

Pro

Politically_Correct forfeited this round.
backwardseden

Con

backwardseden forfeited this round.
Politically_Correct

Pro

backwardseden

Con

backwardseden forfeited this round.
Politically_Correct

Pro

backwardseden

Con

backwardseden forfeited this round.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
Bro this kid needs to calm down.
Posted by Politically_Correct 3 years ago
Politically_Correct
LOL. Backwardseden is an IDIOT xD. He is so emotional it sounds like he is going to have a heart attack when you read his stuffs! He offers no sources, Has no evidence except for his own messed up opinions, Continue to slander me. And look like a 9 year old girl throwing a tantrum. XD Hey backwards, If you are so worried about becoming homeless, Maybe you should be working instead of breaking your keyboard typing hate speech. Lol
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
I don't think so.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
Trump is that bad. He's only concerned about himself.
Gotta go.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@backwardseden

I don't think Trump is that bad. That would be what I disagree with you on.

I rather have someone talk awfully but actually act rather than Obama who talks really well but when it becomes to action. I found him lacking. I would call him a charismatic coward. Can't think of two words to call Trump.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@omar2345 - Just got off the phone with one of my lifelong friends. We were talking about Trump! What a complete narcissist. But Pence is far worse. That wall will do no good even if completed. And notice how Trump only became concerned about it right at election time when he had 2 years to worry about it? AND you don't hold 800, 000 government workers AND people who are dependant on other things HoSTAGE because Trump is a crybaby who cannot do without his rattle.
The moderator hasn't responded to any of my messages either.
Yeah with each passing day, This site is getting worse.
gotta go. Nap time. Please tc and have fun -Michael
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
I don't know if the voting privileges thing was automated or not.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@backwardseden

The problem is the moderator does not reply to my messages.
The only thing he/she has done for me is give voting privileges.
Posted by omar2345 3 years ago
omar2345
@backwardseden

Why can't the moderator give up his rank and give it to someone else?
Someone who wants to improve the site not allow it to get worse over time.
Posted by backwardseden 3 years ago
backwardseden
@omar2345 & Thoht - Sometimes links and symbols have to do with it. Sometimes not. But now, I don't even use too many verses from the bible. DDO won't take them.
"What fixed it was copying less of what the other side said. " That sometimes works, Sometimes doesn't.
" What did allow me to post my argument was copying less of what the other side said. Might be wrong but that is what I remember from a debate I had. " That also sometimes works, Sometimes doesn't. Sometimes what works is replacing each paragraph one up, One down. One never knows.
Or retyping some of the text completely and replacing it. Or dare I say it, Retyping the entire frickin argument!
One never knows with DDO.