stupidpeoplearedumb
Minddagger

Should Stupid People be allowed to live?

stupidpeoplearedumb has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

stupidpeoplearedumb

Con

Im just not a fan of stupid people. They are annoying especially to someone like me with an intelligence quotient. Nothing is worse than being stuck behind imbeciles talking about unimportant topics like "How is your daughter?" and "What are you doing later?". Unfortunately I am surrounded by such buffoonery during the entirety of my days. For this simple reason, I do not believe that anyone under an IQ of 120 should be allowed to exist, and rather they should be exterminated or hunted for game. Thoughts?
Minddagger

Pro

What are you talking about? these people have huge IQs. they watch rick and morty.
Posted by canis 3 years ago
canis
"I do not believe that anyone under an IQ of 120 should be allowed to exist,"...Why not 190 ?
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
Eventually,

Im pretty sure there are fat mathematicians n scientists who cant drive either, so yr point lacks depth.
Posted by debatedaily 3 years ago
debatedaily
what even is this debate???
Posted by Eventuality 3 years ago
Eventuality
I support the instigator. Genocide is a word. Overpopulation needs to be controlled. For example, can't believe the traffic. And why the backup? No reason, but stupidity, can't merger, mixing up left from right pedal. We wouldn't have a resource problem, because there'd be enough to go around. I think that's why they're legalizing drugs, hope for an overdose and obesity to shorten lifespan.I say bring back smoking, it's cool! The down is why we have to pay taxes on the stupid, but if you smart then you're getting paid, Doctor. Hello nurse, here's your pay check. You can collect your money at the pill pusher window, thanks for playing.
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
Aii yo Con, whats 1+1?,

get it wrong and you truly are the stupid one.
Posted by ButterEater 3 years ago
ButterEater
"I do not believe that anyone under an IQ of 120 should be allowed to exist, and rather they should be exterminated or hunted for game." - Why are you suicidal???