Dennis_Cooke
akm6381

Should Teachers Pay Students Not To Fight

akm6381 has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Dennis_Cooke

Con

If we were to pay students to stop fighting things could end in a disaster. The students could just go behind the teachers back and still fight. If the teachers inform the students about the reward they could just bully the teachers until they hand it over. As a student when I think of money I get greedy I believe they do to and so they might try to take the other kid"s money. What if a student has a huge debt to pay and the teacher has announced each student will be given $100 if they don"t fight. They would try to take the other kid"s money. What if they use the money to buy drugs, or alcohol, or even a weapon. They could even buy a fake I.D., As a student when I think of money I get greedy I believe they do to and so they might try to take the other kid"s money. Also wealthiness makes you greedy.
Posted by WOLF.J 3 years ago
WOLF.J
students can take advantage of this system just to get money, its a crap solution. n highly unfeasible.