Joshfour
Alejor

Should Teachers have the right to bear arms?

Alejor has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Joshfour

Pro

So I believe that teachers should have the right to bring a gun to school. There is little to no harm in allowing teachers to have that right. In fact, it would do much more good than bad. Listen, if there were at least one or two teachers, at all the school shootings, most of them would probably end a lot earlier, saving many innocent students' lives.
Alejor

Con

Well, I want to make clear that I don't have full domain manage English, sorry if there are grammatical mistakes.

Apart of my role like the contender, I completely disagree your proposal. The fact of bring a gun to a teacher could be counterproductive, this could make the flow of arms bigger than before; so that, progressively, would make the access of that arms easiest, because, the school with arms like defense instrument would be an easy objective to the violent and murders to get that arms, these characters have committed and could commit later outrageous events like the recent shooting in a school at United States.
Joshfour

Pro

If you're trying to say that the teachers could be more likely to do a shooting and try to kill students when they go to school, I did some research and something like that has never happened in the U.S were a teacher did a school shooting. Also if you're trying to say that students could just take the gun from the teacher, well the easy answer is that the teacher can just lock it up somewhere or hide it where only they know it is. Just imagine how much school shootings could've been stopped shorter than they actually went on if the teacher that was in the classroom being shot, had a gun probably, a LOT of them . Oh and one more thing, listen to this, which sign would actually protect your kids at school? A. GUN FREE ZONE or B. Teachers are armed attempts to harm children will be met with force.
Alejor

Con

Okay, nobody assure that someone like a teacher or a student can get up that arm and beginning a shooting. Apart of this, the fact of know everyday there is an arm in my classroom can make me change of ideology, it can seed on me a feeling of resentment and can put in me a conduct of revenge; this can happen whit any student or inclusive any teacher. If you agree this, and later you agree the implementation, for consequent, you agree that the violence fight with more violence. What could be the result of this? Gradually the environment in which our children students stay will turn abrupt, and ultimately, this would shape that students with a dangerous and aggressive character. Ultimately, this could produce undesirable citizens that want solve the violence whit more violence, and for it, there are many murders and violent in the community. A big part of what you learn is based in the lead and the example.
Joshfour

Pro

Well, students, if they feel afraid by guns in the classroom they really shouldn't, it's better to be afraid than dead. Plus, the teacher can just hide their gun in a safe or somewhere where students can't see so that they aren't afraid. And no, saying that allowing teachers the right to bring a gun to school will cause students to be more violent, is ridiculous. Students would still know that guns are dangerous and should be maintained by someone who knows how to do it, such as a teacher who has had proper training and a firearms license.