YoungDees
Phenenas

Should United States take action against Israel?

YoungDees has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

YoungDees

Pro

Please use Logical arguments. If you aren't serious about the topic don't debate. I gave up this round you give up last round.
Phenenas

Con

Israel is one of our only allies in the Middle East. Why would we ruin that? You could point out some morally questionable things Israel has done in the past and is still doing today. But if that's the case, Then should we "take action" against every nation we don't like, Such as North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia, And Russia, And in doing so possibly start a global war that will take countless innocent lives? I just don't think it's worth it. I'm no Zionist, And I'm not crazy about some of the things Israel has done, But they have a right to exist. You could make an argument that we should stop supporting them so strongly. But "taking action" against them would make an already volatile region even more dangerous.