JacobCamerupt
RMTheSupreme

Should YouTube change its community guidelines?

JacobCamerupt has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

JacobCamerupt

Pro

YouTube needs to change their community guidelines as they have screwed over many small or large youtubers, One major example being Logan Thirtyacre who was demonetized due to duplication, Most of YouTube is probably run by bots, Which I would have no idea how they work but either the code needs to be fixed or they need to be updated, If there are people running the system then they need someone to be monitoring what they do, This may seem like a stupid sml argument but this kind of stuff almost screwed me over once to where I made a video where it was a routine dance I did at my school where I showed the foot view and that was because a major part of the dance was the feet, And YouTube struck it down without warning and I got a strike, Based on fetishes because they considered my feet as sexual content, If YouTube uses bots for this stuff then YouTube needs to make the videos get sent in for review so none of this can happen, Probably many youtubers were struck down to these horrible guidelines when they probably weren't doing anything wrong, This debate is open to anyone who wants to trial me.
RMTheSupreme

Con

1) I claim that the cases brought forth by Pro are lies. Until Pro can prove they really happened, I dismiss them as untruths.

2) Pro has focused on enforcement of the Guidelines but not explained the issue with the Guidelines which are being inappopriately enforced (the enforcement may not be inappropriate but Pro is painting the picture to be that way).

3) Here are the community guidelines: https://www. Youtube. Com/intl/en-GB/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
Delete the spaces and make the capital letters lowercase (I can't help it, The site does that to URLs). Now observe that Pro has yet to attack a single one and offer what should be there instead.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
This is @JacobCamerupt's debate; he's the instigator.
Also, Are you going to post your argument? In order for you to even call it a debate, It needs to be a debate. . .
Posted by RMTheSupreme 3 years ago
RMTheSupreme
Please do not flame war in one of my debates. I will bring the power of the admin onto you. If you fight elsewhere I will less likely snitch.
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
@mosc

I was precisely 0 years old, With 0 months, 0 weeks, 0 days, 0 minutes, 0 seconds, 0 milliseconds, Etc.
How old were you when someone dropped you on your head a few dozen times?
Posted by mosc 3 years ago
mosc
IQ 22

How old were you when a relative of yours raped you?
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
If you want to watch a video, Here's a link that DDO will mess up that you'll have to correct:
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=t6GXvroS5n8
Posted by 32doni32nido32 3 years ago
32doni32nido32
Did you hear of the time Jaclyn Glenn's vlog channel was taken down?
Fortunately, It's back up now, But it was still ridiculous.

I can't believe they took down the dance video simply just because of the foot view. You claim it was necessary to have that, After all. Though I don't really understand foot fetishes and that weird stuff (feet and other unhygenic things make me feel extremely grossed out if put anywhere close to me), It's just a dance routine video. Like, Seriously?
YouTube recently went through a glitch as Jaclyn explains, So maybe the removal of your video was part of that.