zookeeper47
calpis

Should Zoo's be banned?

zookeeper47 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

zookeeper47

Con

Yes zoo's should be banned because, they don't give the animals any room to roam around. Its not fair that they have to be caged in small spaces.
calpis

Pro

This is interesting, the question is "Should Zoo's be banned?". Your position is "Con" so you are against Zoo being banned. I am Pro meaning I think that yes Zoo's should be banned. Your first statement in this debate is "Yes zoo's should be banned..". Therefore you are conceding that Zoos should be banned which is my position. Because of this, I fell like I need no further arguments as you have already conceded that Zoo's should be banned.
Posted by aaisha1133 1 year ago
aaisha1133
I think that zoos should be banned, but with animals that are unable to return to the wild, they should be taken care of in the santuary
Posted by aaisha1133 1 year ago
aaisha1133
Posted by aaisha1133 1 year ago
aaisha1133
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I think, that zoos should be federally funded.