naab
Whitesuperiority

Should abortion be illegal

naab

Pro

How is abortion not a crime? You are killing babies and they have no voice. You are basically giving people the "okay" to murder. Could you say " I wish my mom aborted me"? It bugs me when people say that women should be able to have a choice. I am a woman and I do not believe in this choice. Most of the time they do have the option. When you are having sex, Protected or unprotected, What do they think might happen. The people who say what if she was rapped, There is only a 5% chance. . . It is very rare and I feel disgusted that men even could think of something that cruel. 1 out of 4 women has an abortion by the time they are 45. I find that devasting. All of the babies dying every year. They even say after you feel better after your abortion, You can go back and have sex. Why would you even consider having sex if you're not ready to carry a child? These are some of my strong beliefs.
Whitesuperiority

Con

Not giving women the choice they want is going against everything about feminism and as a black, Jewish male, I believe choices are important. My ancestors didn't get a choice if they were sent to a concentration camp or not, And it offends me when anybody says "you don't get a choice".
naab

Pro

naab forfeited this round.
Whitesuperiority

Con

Whitesuperiority forfeited this round.
naab

Pro

naab forfeited this round.
Whitesuperiority

Con

Whitesuperiority forfeited this round.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
We will be keeping a eye on you Naab, So try not to get it so very wrong next time
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
Pro show true ignorance on the subject of human sexuality, Buy thinking that sex is only for reproduction, Would reduce us all to breading stock.
Stupid child, Learn about it before you speak about it, And you won't sound dumb about it.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
When ever you make something illegal you lose the ability to control it. What pro is advocating is to put law enforcement in charge of women's health care, Removing their doctor patience confidentiality.
What pro fails to understand is that making abortions illegal does not reduce abortion. Because abortion is a symptom of a greater problem that America fails to address, Making abortion the better option. Why is that?
Posted by Whitesuperiority 3 years ago
Whitesuperiority
This comment was so dumb I think you should be aborted