Geekgold
thesocraticmethodman

Should abortion be legal in cases of rape and incest

Geekgold

Pro

I think that abortion should be legal when the kid is raped, Because some kids are 13 years old when they are raped, And they cannot pay for themselves and a kid. If the kid grows up in a crappy home because the parent cannot afford anything at all.
thesocraticmethodman

Con

I understand and appreciate your concern for the victim of the crime. However could it be possible for the kid to be put up for adoption with a loving and supporting family?
Geekgold

Pro

Geekgold forfeited this round.
thesocraticmethodman

Con

I have been thinking about this quite a bit and in the case of adoption you are most certainly correct. However, I think the fundamental question we must ask ourselves is weather or not it is a human life being taken.
Geekgold

Pro

Geekgold forfeited this round.
thesocraticmethodman

Con

thesocraticmethodman forfeited this round.
Posted by politicsfortherun 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
So agree with Con completely. I don"t know, Just something about killing a baby, It kind of makes me sad, Just a little. Shocking I know.
Posted by Asehowl 3 years ago
Asehowl
Rape is not an excuse if you really got raped. If you got raped, And got pregnant. . . You can definitely got an abortion, No one can denied that.
pregnant cause of rape is definitely unintentionally so yes, If you choose to give up you can have an abortion.
If you want to give the child you just give birth to the adoption center cause you know you can't take care of em' that's fine.

but before you give birth, There is this 9 months that only mother know how it feel. Are these women that got raped ready to get back pain for several week because how big the belly is? Are these women ready to be nauseous from time to time? Are these women ready to gamble her life for another life that she is not planned on making it? Are these women able to do this without hating the child in her womb knowing that is a child of a person that RAPED her?

If she is ready. . . . Then good news, You're free of choosing to abort the child.
If you are not, Then let me tell you. . . I would tell her to abort the child, Rather than have her giving birth to a child she hate knowing that it has been giving her pain for 9 months and knowing that its a child that she didn't planned to have. . . . A child of rape. And for the child, Either they become aborted. . . . Or knowing that the mother hate em' the moment the kid was born. Or not because the people working at the adoption center don't tell em the truth, And living his/her filled with lies.
Posted by thesocraticmethodman 3 years ago
thesocraticmethodman
Posted by kwbc 3 years ago
kwbc
Most orphans age out of the foster system and end up homeless. Most also face abuse by other kids and end up with issues. Such a better situation from a loving people, Right?