youngm1104
collin1112

Should abortion be legalized in all 50 states? Why/ why not?

collin1112 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

youngm1104

Con

Abortion should be made illegal. It is a cruel and dangerous practice for the parent. It is a divine gift for both parents to be able to experience parenthood. It is simply inconceivable that people would want to destroy what was such a beautiful thing to enjoy. Women should not have the right to decide what God designed for them. It is not a man made law, rather it is a divine gift from heaven- no matter the circumstance of what caused the pregnancy.
collin1112

Pro

I only joined this to thank you and that someone understands what is going on it is like killing a person and if someone else would have joined this than they are a sluat bag.
youngm1104

Con

I just think as a mother, my greatest achievement has been my children. There is no way we should endure such a tough test as 9 months of pregnancy. For me it was incredibly easy but jello helped out alot- that is just my experience. As a survivor of abortions, one of the post operation disabilities I suffered from was increased ADHD, irritable bowel syndrome and RLS (Restless Leg). I think that anyone who is considering this should consider if they want a life where these post operation complications are possible.
Posted by Nomadn 3 years ago
Nomadn
Well apparently I'm a sluat bag.