Dlaske66
Victorchao1234

Should any school have say in a student getting there license?

Dlaske66

Con

A student should not have to be subject to there school I believe that the parent should have say over what there child can and can't do.
Victorchao1234

Pro

I'm not really sure what you mean when you say "get your license" but based on your primary argument, I'm going to assume that you're referencing the fact that parents should be the primary and only decision maker over what the child does at school.

Although I do concede to the fact that the parent should decide what their kids do in some cases, I believe that, As the student is in the responsibility of the school, And ultimately the government, It should be up to the establishment to decide the education and many of the activities that said student partakes in. One reason on why this is:
1. There was millions of dollars that was funneled into the research that resulted in the best possible curriculum to teach the child. As a result, When the personal opinions of a parent interferes in the curriculum, It results in the child's learning being obstructed by what could be false opinions perpetrated by the parent. Ultimately, The professional curriculum is the best option.
Dlaske66

Con

Dlaske66 forfeited this round.
Victorchao1234

Pro

Victorchao1234 forfeited this round.
Dlaske66

Con

Dlaske66 forfeited this round.
Victorchao1234

Pro

Victorchao1234 forfeited this round.
Posted by quantum404 2 years ago
quantum404
No offence, But why would anyone debate this lol.