FLYINGDOG02
Anonymous

Should bullies be punished sending them in prison

Anonymous has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

FLYINGDOG02

Pro

Nowadays schools punish bullies suspending them and sometimes talking with their parents. I think that this is not good enough, because most bullies hate school and don't listen to their parents or the teachers. Let's send them to jail and make their parents pay compensation for what they've done

Con

I think that the best punishment is to send the bullies to go work in the mines. The only alternative is to go to the gulags of Russia
FLYINGDOG02

Pro

In the mines it's not good because they can do something very bad without being observed. The gulags are too bad and bullies have to travel to go there. jails are everywhere so they're a closer place to send them . Doing so they'll learn something wich they won't learn in mines or gulags.

Con

Well prison isn't enough. In prison, you see, they can still do bad once they are freed. Instead, the best idea is to send them to the mines or gulags.
FLYINGDOG02

Pro

it's not the best idea because you don't give them the chance to change. It's not right for us to wash our hands of somebody who has done something wrong. Punishement yes, but not forever.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
FLYINGDOG02
if they are bullies, they can't be like everyone else because they have this name and I think bullies know that they are bullies.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
InSparksweTrust
This is such an absurd notion, you do realize that these so called bullies serve perhaps a great purpose that every child, every man, every woman, etc., would need to experience in life correct?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
WOLF.J
dude get the hint, stop being silly. n ur suggestion is highly unfeasible and not realistic. Most bullies don't even know they are a bully, they like everyone else, need approval.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
FLYINGDOG02
no you aren't talking about the topic because you said <every smart person> so it's not abuot the topic
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
WOLF.J
no I'm not, I'm talking abt the topic. weirdo
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
FLYINGDOG02
I think that your first comment should be reported because you're insulting me
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
WOLF.J
maybe, depends on how smart you are! I hate con btw
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
FLYINGDOG02
so you're saying that I'm not smart, aren't you?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
WOLF.J
every smart person knows that bullies were victims first