CrybabyEm
stephannoi

Should child pornography be made legal?

CrybabyEm has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

CrybabyEm

Con

You love watching child pornography on the darkweb? The fact that it's on the darkweb is red flag #1. Also, most of child porn is forcefully brought on the child. Even if they choose, they will be making horrible life choices and shouldn't be allowed to ruin their life like that until they are 18. Then, it's truly their choice.
stephannoi

Pro

Yep that's right. I am a big fan of child porn. I usually use Tor browser to access to darkweb. I am appreciated that darkweb offer me full of anonymity. Nowadays it's so easy to download Tor browser.There you could see lots of child porn web. Anyway I am bisexual. I have attraction toward girls and boys.

The reason why i think child porn should be legal for following reasons if I summarized it shortly:
1.Pornograghy is protected under First Amendment. Stanley v. Georgia ruled that a ban on possession of porn is unconstitutional and violates the right to privacy
2.Me myself I am a fan of child porn and I don't want law enforcement to take away my rights. It's my right to buy,download it.
3. There is no evidence that consumers of child porn are more likely to commit child molestation. I love watching child porn and it really help me inhibit my feelings. I had never molested a child before.
Posted by sonicbro2000 6 months ago
sonicbro2000
You can't just blame all of the thing that harms children on the minority. Society is the one to blame. In the context of pedophile site, Child porn, Etc. You can't justify throwing people in prison and death row for talking, Or watching CP. I can't defend rape, But your definition of "statutory rape" is wrong and incorrect. Just saying children can't consent and shut down any arguments against that will not help the argument, And just saying that people have mental illnesses will not stop us from trying to justify the truth.
Posted by anc2006 1 year ago
anc2006
making pornography legal is like making killing people legel
Posted by zhaod1 2 years ago
zhaod1
Pornography should be banned.
Posted by Sexy_mexi 3 years ago
Sexy_mexi
i love that!!, hmu for nudes of guys or girls!!, in return i only ask for your nudes please hmu on my #, 425-343-7817 and just say "lemme see them"