CocoJones
RosieJones

Should cooked meat be illegal?

RosieJones has forfeited round #3.
Started: 3/13/2018 Category: Music
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

RosieJones

Con

i am strongly of the opinion that meat that has been cooked should be legal. mark wiens my complete hero and role model eats this fantastic food on a daily basis. what would he (and i a faithful viewer) do without it. where would his stunning facial expressions. i would have to remove myself from this world if such a thing should occur.
CocoJones

Pro

COOKED MEAT SHOULD be illegal as it is an animal cruelty to the animals that inhabit this world . I think cooked meat is delicious treat for a light afternoon snack, but peeps can survive off veggies because we've basically evolved from apes. I think cooked meat should illegal also because Mark Wiens is overrated xooxxo soz hun
RosieJones

Con

how dare you say such a thing. mark wiens is a true her of this world and should be protected at all costs. i willl hire the entire groundsmen staff of australia to make an army to do so.'

anywayyys

meat is a vital part of our diet. watch a national geographic episode and see! all animals eat other animals and unfortunately that is a wee bit sad. but we as humans have to survive. and mark wiens hs to keep posting his vids

additionally peeps can have their own choice whether they want to eat meat or not, but it shouldnt be made a LAWW

.
. .

meat eating should be legal

CocoJones

Pro

1. Meat should be illegal because it just is. :B
Posted by MyMomSaysIShouldSeekHelp 3 years ago
MyMomSaysIShouldSeekHelp
Of course, cooked meat should be illegal!

Everybody wants to receive tapeworms, right?
Posted by wamanlover 3 years ago
wamanlover
Joey Tribbiani
Posted by Swagnarok 3 years ago
Swagnarok
Haha, that used to be my profile pic.
Posted by abdulrock20 3 years ago
abdulrock20
I will tell you to stop being a retard and start doing work like ur mum.