Goatboy
RevelationEm

Should dabbing be illegal?

Goatboy has forfeited round #3.
Started: 5/29/2018 Category: Funny
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Goatboy

Pro

Dabbing should be illegal because it causes cringe disease in many humans.
RevelationEm

Con

No, dabbing should not be illegal. I don't like dabbing either, it can be annoying in my opinion. But, that is no reason to make something illegal. I mean, if everyone got arrested for illegal dabbing don't you think that jails would become overcrowded? I think that they would. Plus kids like dabbing 9for some odd reason) so why should we take that away from them.
Goatboy

Pro

Dabbing is a crime against humanity. We need to have separate jails built specifically for people who have been arrested for dabbing. We need to hire officers called "dab patrol" and have special vans that they drive around to fine people who illegally dab.
RevelationEm

Con

I can"t tell if my opponent is serious or not