minitaurus
Anonymous03

Should exams be abolished?

minitaurus

Pro

Yes, They stress students. They lead to anxiety and depressions among the youth now a days. Instead students should be accessed in their classrooms so they don't take it on their mind. Exams may divide close friends by creating competition.
Anonymous03

Con

Before I say anything, I'd first like to point out that Pro proposed that exams should be abolished, And then said that they should be done in classrooms (as opposed to. . . What? I'm told exams are done in classrooms only anyway).
Hello. I'll be talking about the importance of exams and why there aren't alternatives that are as effective as exams and why the natural competitions that arises as a result of exams is healthy and really not that socially dividing. Bloody 500 character limit.
minitaurus

Pro

minitaurus forfeited this round.
Anonymous03

Con

Exams are an integral part of schools' assessment methods. These regularly dispensed assessments usually provide teachers with a mark. This mark can then be used to give a grade, And in later parts of school life, They can be the determining factor that sends you to the university you wish to go to.
There are probably no alternatives to exams in terms of assessment ability. Exams have been used successfully to shape the destinies of millions of students-if they were abolished, What would we use?
minitaurus

Pro

minitaurus forfeited this round.
Anonymous03

Con

Anonymous03 forfeited this round.
Posted by Anonymous03 3 years ago
Anonymous03
Minitaurus has forfeited multiple debates in the past, And I doubt he'll bother to argue in future ones.
Others beware.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
What do you suggest to replace exams with?
Posted by deathtank55555 3 years ago
deathtank55555
this tempts me. Put your definition of an exam in the commennts and then I'll choose
it may be a jebait
Posted by Shavo 3 years ago
Shavo
I bet you're doing exams right now
Lol