asta
bossman438

Should it be illegal to wear black underpants?

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

asta

Con

Hi. There is nothing wrong with wearing black underwear. I wish good luck to anyone against black underwear.
bossman438

Pro

Black underpants should one million percent be illegal. When I was a mere young chap I decided to wear black underwear for the first time in my life. I had to see for myself what life was like wearing underwear with a hue darker than my beautiful tinted skin. What followed, however, was the worst day of my life. I became possessed the moment I put on those dark black briefs. I forgot to put on any pants in my rush to school, but I only realized this when I was halfway along my walk to the institution. I was mortified. In an uncharacteristic fit of rage, confusion, and embarrassment, I took off that underwear, exposing my genitalia. My neighbor's dog was in the front yard humping a tree. He saw me in my full exposure and immediately called the cops. I got arrested and am a sex offender now. I also get no girls. Black underpants should be illegal
Posted by asta 3 years ago
asta
If you don't like black underpants, fine. However, if other people want to wear it, that's fine.

Most people wear shorts or pants over their underpants when in public.