daughter2.0
ehellyer

Should killers be killed the same way as their victims were killed?

daughter2.0 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

daughter2.0

Pro

I think they should, because they deserve to know how their victims felt when they got killed, murdered, man slaughtered, etc.
ehellyer

Con

first off, I accept. I'm all for the death sentence, but this is just wrong to do this. And good point, the murderer should know what it's like do go through what his victims did. But if you were to hire and pay someone to do the same crime that someone else is getting killed for committing, that is one of the worst things you could do.