Anonymous
12InchBeef

Should leave this website?

Pro

This is less of a debate and more of a confrontation towards 12InchBeef. This user is ruining debates and being a troll in general. Other users create debates in hopes of having fun, Well organised arguments. 12InchBeef then accepts these debates and ruins it for other users. This useless account needs to be banned and permanently removed from DDO.

Questions directed at 12InchBeef.
Why do you continue to waste other people"s time by ruining their experience on this website? It is frustrating to watch other users have a perfectly good debate ready, Only to have you accept it. Then you continue to make racist comments that are completely off topic. Almost every user has heard of you, And hate you. Unfortunately for you, I don"t have a life and will willingly fight against trolls like you until you leave this website.
12InchBeef

Con

2 things, You never specified who in your title which is poor conduct. Secondly ur pp is small

Pro

I admit that I did not put your name in the title. However, In my arguments I stated that it was you who I want banned. Secondly, As all users can see, 12InchBeef has gone back to his retarded method of debating which is to say someone has a small penis (great method of debating)

12InchBeef, Please leave this website and never return.

Pro

Why not? You refuse to contribute to this website, Even when given the chance to. You are ruining others experience. You are a toxic user in general. Because of this, People like you need to be banned. However, The admins are unable to do this so people like me are forced to confront you until you finally grow half a brain cell and realise that you are a useless member of this website.

Please. Either actually use this website as intended, Or never return.
12InchBeef

Con

Oh yeah? Well I have a 12 inch pp while urs is only -2 inches just like BiggsBoonJ, Dspk, And billsands. SUCK IT>
Posted by Zifsha.2 3 years ago
Zifsha.2
For the record. Guys chill. In an debate or not to be Nice. I might not be perfect. So is u. I got to say brendo u good to speak for others. And as for other person think and be wise abt the decision. Some people join for fun but 99% join for a serious reason.
PS not being harsh.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
>I support freedom of speech
>I dislike someone's speech, And they should be banned
Pick one.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
I can now confirm you are also a troll. I support freedom of speech, But 12InchBeef has violated multiple terms and conditions for this website. I would not have a problem if he used this website as intended. Instead, He chose to harass other users and waste their time.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
I guess someone doesn't like freedom of speech. Sounds like potential terrorist to me.
Posted by kathy_debater 3 years ago
kathy_debater
I am not an experienced user, But probably everyone knows that, From 12InchBeef's other debates (perhaps not even a debate), This person sees the website as a hall of insults. Seriously, He is close to a traitor. 12InchBeef, Why not leave? You are a time-stealer and a person who every account hates. Think. Be wise or get kicked out of this fantastic platform!
I don't think you are changing your mind. Let us all hope the admins will permanently delete the account.
Posted by kathy_debater 3 years ago
kathy_debater
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
This has nothing to do with any religion. This user has spent post of his time on this website creating troll debates with racist and sexual comments. I simply confronted him about it.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
"And 12InchBeef was harassing other users"
I don't recall him harassing anyone. I think it's clear what's going on here. 12InchBeef is Jewish and you hate Jews. I won't be surprised if on the next debate you post how Hitler did nothing wrong and holocaust never happened.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
At what point did I deny the Holocaust? And 12InchBeef was harassing other users so I decided to confront him about it. Nothing wrong by me. Sounds like you are also a troll. Maybe you should leave this website also.
Posted by SickInTheHeadz 3 years ago
SickInTheHeadz
12InchBeef sounds like a nice guy, But Brendo keeps harassing him. 12InchBeef is Jewish, So I say ban Brendo for denying the holocaust and being anti-semite.