beachbabe
Zifsha.2

Should our parents be super strict about our friends

beachbabe

Pro

Parents should be strict but they should allow us to have friends as long as they are not a bad influence. We should be allowed to make our own friends and be able to decide if they are a good role model for us. So yes parents should be strict but let us do our own thing.
Zifsha.2

Con

No they shouldn't. . If we grew up with this situation we won't know how to make a choice easy or hard. . . . I agree with you that they should be strict on who we chose to be friends with but not always. . . If this becomes part of your life this is rather difficult manner to get off from your body. . . My parents always told me : 'chose whom you want to be friends but it has to be a right choice. . . True friends are treasure to a human being, Medicine to a wounded soul. Choose wisely for sometimes you mostly regret it. '. My parents are supper strict on who let into your life as friends and I am glad to have parents who let me have own choices of friends and checking up on me. . . I can never be thankful enough for the path they set up to me. . . . Friendship is a choice that his or her self should know choose. Parents should let kids chose there own friends but they have to check if it's right. . . I disagree with parents been supper strict. . A little strict is fine but supper strictness puts lots of effects on kids. . . Like unhappiness, Changing of altitude, Change to worse and living in fear are most high level effects
beachbabe

Pro

There isn't much to say now because you mostly covered all of the bases but they should keep an eye on us but allow us to chose on our own. We should be allowed to have our own freedom
Zifsha.2

Con

Zifsha.2 forfeited this round.
beachbabe

Pro

beachbabe forfeited this round.
Zifsha.2

Con

Zifsha.2 forfeited this round.