cvangilder1
CunningPotato

Should parents be able to take their kids play stations away if the kid bought it?

cvangilder1 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/25/2018 Category: Games
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

cvangilder1

Con

No because your parents d
id not buy it so that means that you can not take your kids play stations away because the parents did not pay any of it. That is why I said no for this topic.
CunningPotato

Pro

The brain of a child is not developed enough to make rational decisions. Therefore parents should have control over the gaming habits of their children even if they did not purchase the gaming device themselves.
Posted by Masdebating69 3 years ago
Masdebating69
I mean, it's wrong, but at the same time they own the roof you live under, and they can basically tell you to do anything they want when you live with them, but they shouldn't have a right to take something you bought from you.
Posted by Darth_Unicorns 3 years ago
Darth_Unicorns
According to law the parent is responsible for the. Hold, therefore it is not theft
Posted by stormsasuke180 3 years ago
stormsasuke180
I believe that if the child purchased something with his own money, it should not be taken away. Taking something from someone that they own is theft.
Posted by Darth_Unicorns 3 years ago
Darth_Unicorns
I believe yes because children may end up playing for way too long