Jackeline.Airan
toriel

Should parents hit their children

Jackeline.Airan has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Jackeline.Airan

Pro

Many cultures and people believe that hitting their children as a form of punishment is beneficial for the child. I'm not saying beat children I'm talking about how corporal punishment should be promoted in moderation. Corporal punishment sets boundaries for children and motivates them to do better, as stated by Okey Chigbo in a 2004 article. Harold Bennet, PhD, President and Dean of the Charles H. Manson Theological Seminary, stated, "children need to understand boundaries and I think that children need to understand that there should be punishments... in direct proportion to the improper behavior that they might demonstrate."
toriel

Con

Parents should give some robux to their kids thats all they really want these days
Posted by Timnar 3 years ago
Timnar
Are you talking about spanking a child or abuse?