MillimeterMonster
Jhom1011

Should people identified as attack helicopters have their own bathroom?

Jhom1011 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

MillimeterMonster

Con

Being an attack helicopter, I like to fire my missiles at two genders and I feel like I should be able to walk into whichever bathroom I want so that I am able to look over OR under the stalls. Being positioned with other attack helicopters would be weird cause like, that's my own gender and I feel disrespected that society is forcing two helicopters to fondle each other when in reality we don't know what the other one is. Are we aliens... I believe we should have the freedom to choose whichever bathroom we want just because we are special hand chosen by God. Here is an example of why we should keep it how it is. So one time I walked into the women's bathroom and there was a soap bar, pink, and rose scented, so me being me with an erection curling out of my pants grabbed that bitch by the throat and stuck my BBC into that bitch. Not only did my balls tickle, but I felt a connection with my pubes and the foam of the bar. But... waaaaawaaaa... that niggerr broke. That motherfuckingg chicken laid bitchh asss egg lookin choopstick chimmmy chonga pink fuckor snapped in half. All in all we should have stronger bars of soap..
Jhom1011

Pro

Hi Im bob. Bob wants his own bathroom. Vote Bob for President, so Bob can get his own bathroom.
MillimeterMonster

Con

To start off there are more than two genders. Have you ever signed up for something and an option for gender is other. Me too, but why? The answer is quite simple. All 369.5 genders should be equally respected because isn't that wat is supposed to happen in 'Merica. The gender claiming the name of "blacks" or "property" want to fight back but they aren't succeeding, why? Once again a simple answer. The gender unicorn once said, "To be a curly swiss cheese fry, lick fetuses." This being said if we start small such as a lemonade stand we can grow into something bigger like change for a new bathroom. Step 1, hire a couple of infants. Step 2, claim they have cancer. This step is very important cause u can fool anyone by cuteness and pity of cancer. Step 3, set up a stand in town and if someone asks for permit tell them about your cancerous infants. Step 4, sell lemonade but use these ingredients: Two pickles, three tater tots, and 6 tablespoons of honey. Throw in some water and yellow food coloring. This is important because you can just rek noobs and dance on their bodies. If they ask say the cancerous fuking infants made it. After phase one and around 60 dollars and 140 dollars of profits, open up your first porter potty allowed of gender neutrality but maybe exclude WAHMEN. This will help reel in other attack helicopters so you can open up two each with a hole if they want to have fun with each other. Make sure they are attached. After this get cancerous infants back and start a go fund me. All in all, if we get cancerous infants we can rule the world. Thank you.
Posted by conservative.justice 3 years ago
conservative.justice
I identify as a whale actually. My pronouns are shamu and shemu
Posted by Masterful 3 years ago
Masterful
I identify as a pedophilic ham sandwich whose sole mission is to raise an army of pedophiles to storm an infant school.

I demand to be able to use the little girls toilets which will be used as our HQ while we plan our strikes upon the under aged community.