amileox
The_Dank_Gamer

Should people pay for divorces?

amileox has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

amileox

Con

I think people that are being cheated on should not pay for the divorce because they did not do anything wrong it was the one who took the choice to cheat on them so I think that the person who is cheating should pay for the divorce but if they do not come up with the money for over 3-5 months should be in jail or have consequences.

Thank You
The_Dank_Gamer

Pro

it says I'm pro paying, but I'm not, so instead of being pro paying, I'm going to agree, but disagree with you on the jail time.
I definitely agree with you on the cheating thing, but I think that even if they cheated, that's not really a crime, and unless they are a terrorist(google Obama new years) they can't be jailed without a serious crime. I do see where this could be a good idea, just maybe a fine instead of jail time.
amileox

Con

Thank you and I know that jail time is like too much because it is not a crime and yes a fine should be perfect and yes I still think that the one that is cheating should be the one that get's fined and the money goes to the other person.

IDK what im saying that's all I got

Thank you
The_Dank_Gamer

Pro

that's all I've got too, glad that we could come to a common understanding.
thanks