peterh123
Link2124

Should politicians be positive role model?

peterh123

Pro

Politicians are apart of our daily lives, We see them on the news radio and social media. Politicians should act as positive role models for everyone.
Link2124

Con

While what you say is true - that politicians are most certainly a part of our day-to-day lives - I don't believe that they should necessarily be good role models.

To me, A politician only needs to be a leader or excel at their job. They could be arrogant, Impolite, And simply crude in their interactions, But their job isn't to be an amazing human being. Their job is to make the country in which they're serving advance through their beliefs.

Now, I don't mean to say that politicians should have no moral codes whatsoever; rather, They shouldn't revolve their behavior around the idea that the public is watching them. When I see a politician, I want to see the person who will be representing We the People, Not some fake who's just acting to get into office.
peterh123

Pro

peterh123 forfeited this round.
Link2124

Con

Link2124 forfeited this round.
peterh123

Pro

peterh123 forfeited this round.
Link2124

Con

Link2124 forfeited this round.