Anonymous
Chronosofwisdom

Should pregnant christian women have their children forcefully aborted?

Chronosofwisdom

Pro

Because then the parents won't brainwash them! Which will make the world a better place no doubt.

Less brainwashing=Better world
Chronosofwisdom

Con

I can't believe I'm even here.

To start off, I'm against abortion in the first place, But that's not what this debate is about.

Brainwashing? Wow. Ok buddy, Bar's closed go home. Schools and colleges do more "brainwashing" (otherwise known as indoctrination) than parents, So you cannot make this point.

Specifically christians? Ok then, So christian children should be aborted, But when a muslim family "brainwashes" their children, Thats ok? Families should have the right to teach their kid about their religion. Period.

I'm actually surprised that this debate even came up. I'm not going to take this too seriously.

Pro

I see an insult, I win.
Chronosofwisdom

Con

Nope, No insult, I'm just stunned that this debate even surfaced. Not even Backwardseden would make this claim.
Posted by Chronosofwisdom 3 years ago
Chronosofwisdom
Coming back to this debate I see that it was my first encounter with 21stCenturyIconoclast. Now it feels like an eternity ago.
Posted by 21stCenturyIconoclast 3 years ago
21stCenturyIconoclast
politicsfortherun

YOUR QUOTE: "i refuse to waste my time. That is what even trying to debate with you is so goodbye"

YOU ARE ON RECORD AT DEBATE. ORG FROM RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DIRECT WORDS OF THE MYTHICAL JESUS IN THAT YOU ARE TO DEFEND HIS WORD AS SHOWN WITHIN THE PASSAGES IN QUESTION!

Here is the comical irony, You do not have the sense to feel embarrassed about your faith, And the ignorance thereo, As you fall flat on your face in front of the individual within DEBATE. ORG!

You are the epitome of a pseudo-christian fool that no more can defend your faith, Than to actually follow it as well! You rermain a blatant HYPOCRITES of your primitive faith!

Congratulations, Politicsfortherun, You must be so proud, Except, Jesus IS NOT proud of you! When his word proffers t he following: "We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, And take every thought captive to obey Christ, " (2 Corinthians 10:5)
Posted by politicsfortherun 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
i refuse to waste my time. That is what even trying to debate with you is so goodbye.
21stCenturyIconoclast
politicsfortherun

There comes a time for the inept pseudo-christian like you, To just throw in the towel like you've done and admit that you cannot defend your primitive faith of Christianity, Period! Good for you.

The irony is that you slap your mythical Jesus right in the face when his word tells you to defend the faith and you don't! But, Instead, You two use child-like and lame excuses to RUN AWAY from Christianity instead of following the direct word of the serial killer Jesus as stated below:

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, And take every thought captive to obey Christ, " (2 Corinthians 10:5)

"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, So that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it. " (Titus 1:9)

Jesus answered, "It is written: "Man shall not live on bread alone, But on EVERY WORD that comes from the mouth of God. " (Matthew 4:4). Every word includes the passages above where Jesus' inspired word says to defend the Bible, Where I am sure he doesn't want you to RUN AWAY from defending it because of insipid weak excuses like you are doing now, Get it? ! Do you understand why I call you a "pseudo-christian? " Sure you do.

When you start smelling "sulfur" in the future, I would start getting your things in order for your demise! LOL
Posted by politicsfortherun 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
no he didn"t run away from you because he couldn"t prove his points. He left the conversation because every point he tried to make, Evidence he used, Or counter argument he proved, You attacked and turned against him. I now, Will not debate the topic with you. Not because i am running away from the topic, Just because you cannot be reasoned with.
21stCenturyIconoclast
politicsfortherun,

Is your diatribe the latest talking point for pseudo-christians that are easily made the fools that they are for believing in a primtitive and horiffic belief system of Christianity in the 21st century? Yes?

The bottom line, Is that CHRONO RAN AWAY from biblical facts with embarrassment! I am sure you would run away as well when truly confronted over your pagan belief. Strong Atheists like myself, Do not coddle, Placate, Or hold the hands of pseudo-christians like you and Chrono anymore. If you have to run away from our knowledge of your primitive belief, Then so be it! What does that tell you?

Remember, Your mythical Jesus is watching you RUN from not defending his horrific doctrine, No matter how it is presented, Understood?

Posted by politicsfortherun 3 years ago
politicsfortherun
look at everything you just told him. Now imagine if someone said all of that to you for being atheist, And not believing in God. First, You wouldn"t even bother to listen to them because their so rude. Second, They wouldn"t even want to bother wasting their time arguing with you because every single point they make and/or prove you turn against them. Professional? I think not.
21stCenturyIconoclast
CHRONOSOFWISDOM,

Hmmmmm, Uh, What did you forget to do, Lets see here, OH YEAH, You forgot to address my questions of why you disrespect your serial killer Yahweh god! Yeah, Thats it, Why did you runaway from the obvious embarrassing questions to you? Can't you get help from others to at least "try" and refute them?

You remain silent upon the following:

1. You do not call your pagan god concept by his name of Yahweh.

2. You did not address your biblical ignorance where you stated that the Old Testament is not followed anymore, Whereas in biblical fact, Jesus says that you are to follow the OT.

3. You did not answer whether you tell your unbelieving friends about your serial killer Yahweh god wanting to have his followers KILL unbelievers of his faith.

4. You did not address where the mythical Jesus states with specificity in his Sermon on the Mount that you are to follow all of the Old Testament 613 laws and writings.

5. You did not address the fact of whether you are proud or not in your worship of a brutal serial killer god named Yahweh in the 21st century.

The real harm on the internet is to allow pseudo-christians like you to spew forth outright LIES ABOUT YOUR PRIMITIVE BIBLE! Whereas, Myself and other astute Atheists will correct you when you do this insidious act, Understood?

You are the one, As an outright pseudo-christian, That is unable to reason to actual biblical facts, And in doing so, You have become RUDE to Jesus! He is still watching you perform this ungodly act! (Proverbs 15:3)

CHRONOSOFWISDOM, You just keep RUNNING AWAY from your biblical ignorance, Which in turn, Is outright RUDE to your faith and Jesus, Where this is the ONLY thing that you are good at, Okay? Thank you!

NEXT?
Posted by Chronosofwisdom 3 years ago
Chronosofwisdom
I can't really understand what drives you to be so rude. Let me ask you, Would have said these words to me if we were in public? This is a great example of why the internet is a harm more than helpful. (A debate I will have in the future. ) Thank you for another piece of evidence. Now I will no longer respond to your comments (and maybe report them) due to you being unable to reason with. I hope you have a good day!
21stCenturyIconoclast
CHRONOSOFWISDOM,

You continue to slap your serial killer Yahweh God in the face! Why? Where do you get the authority to perform this disrespectful act towards Him? Huh? Can you tell us? BLASPHEME!

Your pagan and primitive god of Christianity is specifically called YAHWEH, The God of the JEWS ONLY! Just using "God" is a title, Not his specific name. Learn the difference to save face next time, Because Yahweh is watching you disrespect him! (Proverbs 15:3)

YOUR MISQUIDED AND VERY IGNORANT UNGODLY QUOTE: "That law in the old testament (or old promise) no longer applies. "

With the verse in question, (Deuteronomy 13:7-12), Where pseudo-christians are to kill non-believers of other primitive god concepts, YOU ADMIT THAT YOUR PAGAN YAHWEH GOD WANTED HIS FOLLOWERS TO KILL OTHERS OF ANOTHER FAITH! THANK YOU! Your past is disgusting and revealing today, And sets the tone of your pagan belief, Get it?

Tell us, Do you tell your non believer friends that your Yahweh commanded this horrific act of Deuteronomy 13:7-12? Do you think this would sway them into wanting to be a member of Christianity? I mean, Who wouldn't want to be a member of Christianity with a Yahweh god that ordered his followers to KILL OTHERS of a different religion (Deuteronomy 13:7-12)? Yes?

Obviously you haven"t read your mythical Jesus" Sermon on the Mount, Where with specificity, Jesus says that you are to follow the Old Testament laws and writings. Therefore, You remain one of the most ignorant of pseudo-christians at DEBATE. ORG! Congratulations Chronosofwisdom, You should be so proud!

The Christian delusion is still with us in the scientific 21st century, How pathetically sad.
Vote Placed by Anonymous 3 years ago
AnonymousChronosofwisdomTied
Reasons for voting decision: If anything, this seems like a troll debate. Pro did not even attempt to make a rebuttal to Con?s statement.