Robmek
blvsian

Should schools sell sweets and soda to make extra money?

Robmek has forfeited round #2.

Robmek

Con

I don't think that we should have schools sell unhealthy foods like soda and candy because it would be very unhealthy to the students. Students would be compelled to buy some and soon every student would have a case of horrid cavities. Plus, the children's mothers would get into a fight with the kids which would result in gloomy moods which would ruin the school spirit. And also, if schools wanted to raise money they could sell healthier items like fruit smoothies.
blvsian

Pro

I gladly accept the argument. I will only be stating my case in round one, then move on to attacking and rebuttal in the later rounds to allow you fair and equal "attacking" times/opportunities.

Yes I believe that schools should be able to sell sweets and soda to make extra money in order to provide for the needs of the students overall quality of education. Many schools throughout the United States do not have the proper funding that they need in order to properly provided needed educational opportunities. In recent years the funding for the national educational system has decreased causing many schools, especially those in urban areas, to make difficult cutbacks in the resources needed to provide students with items that some of their more advantaged counterparts have. Thus it is necessary in order to allow schools to sell these sweets whether it be vending machines, cafeteria lunch lines, or even having groups of students individually sell for a school club or organization.
Posted by asta 4 months ago
asta
Let the schools decide for themselves.