Ch9473
Tracer11

Should smartphones be allowed for children?

Ch9473 has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Ch9473

Con

I start this debate
Tracer11

Pro

I think that smart phones should be used by kids because it gives them the security because they can call there perants and call 911, it also can be a way of amusement because they can download games and watch youtube.com, and giving a child a smart phone will give the kid responsibility.
Posted by Scottely000 3 years ago
Scottely000
I believe that kids should not be allowed to have phones in general and yes i am a kid and i think that technology takes good time away from a kids day everyone was created to have a life that counted and that they could look back and be proud of and kids now a day are not i mean take parents for example if you visit the website CNN it explain that half of teens are addicted to there smartphones and failing school becaus ehtey spend so much time on social media they are not spending any time studying. 69% of kids 8-10 have phones i think that is crazy kids need more exersise. I admitt that i am on my cromebook ALOT and that is the point i am trying to make we kids are getting adicted why talk on email and text when you can walk or drive to your friends house that would be way more fun and my advice for parents is that if you want your kids to play outside and get some fresh air when you know that you re alsp adicteed thank you so much for listening about what i think about kids having phones