My_Opinions.com
Anonymous

Should the LGBT+ community be shown and taught to young children?

My_Opinions.com

My_Opinions.com

Pro

If people have no problem teaching children religion and forcing them into it, What's the problem with teaching the child about sexuality options, Because people say you should know both parts of the argument.
Another point, Why do people think that a child is to young to decide their sexuality unless their sexuality is heterosexual?

Con

no because thats gonna make the children gay and thats wrong. When children are young they don't have a sexuality yet, You find out when you get older and when you hit puberty and sh-t like that. Thats when you find yourself
My_Opinions.com

Pro

1. Your profile says your gay :-)

2. I'm saying that if kids can learn religion before they are 5 than why can't they learn about gay people also nobody teaches small kids about gay people until they see it for themselves have never seen a gay character on a kids TV show. And I find it really hard to understand parents who " support the gays " but than don't want the LGBT community on TV, Which is the
entire reason I started this debate :-)

Con

im lesbian not gay

gay children shouldnt be in tv shows its putting negative things in their head thats wrong
My_Opinions.com

Pro

1. Sorry, My bad
2. I'm not sure whether your being sarcastic.
3. I am saying that if, By that logic, We shouldn't be aloud show heterosexual couples either, Because that's teaching them to be straight "and that's wrong "

Con

1. No its ok do not worry 2. I don't know what to say to that 3. Teaching them to be straight is not wrong god put male and female on earth for a reason: Reproduction. A child knows they have a mommy and a daddy. They aren't going to grow up with two moms and two dads. Well, Some do. But ideally it is and should be mother and father
My_Opinions.com

Pro

I believe that anyone who is in foster care should be loved and cared for, No matter who adopts them.
If they qualify, Why can't they nurture a child

I think that kids should be free to understand everybody before deciding whether or not they know there sexuality. Many children grow up not having the option to find out about the other side of homosexuality and can turn their backs on it and become homophobic because they didn't get to understand it.

Con

wow i agree with that
My_Opinions.com

Pro

Thank you :-)
I think uninformed people get scared of the LGBT+ community because they don't think its an option as it wasn't given to them.
By Teaching children about homosexuality it will show them that gay is also good and its nothing to be afraid of!
It will also make closeted people feel less alone if they know that everyone else knows its not bad or scary. Just a sexuality like heterosexual

Con

yea thats a good point well thanks for the debate
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Juris
Are you trolling with another account?
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
valganis
It should be, For the purpose of furthering the beneficial idea of tolerance and the like.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
DeletedUser
@Th3D3bat3r
yeah i completely agree
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
Th3D3bat3r
In the end, Heterosexuality will be more acceptable and normal than the LBGT+ community because statistics and reality keep enforcing the fact that the LGBT+ community is a smaller number than the number of straight people. So, I will not be surprised if the straight people would be hesitant on allowing this LGBT+ education to be taught to young children. Especially the religious people who are straight. But to answer this question, It should be the parents' decision to allow what their kids learn how the kids react. Not just mine alone.
Posted by Anonymous 3 years ago
omar2345
You are advocating for a political movement. Not for sexual options. Children should not be taught Religion or LGBT+. Two wrongs don't make it right.
Vote Placed by Hoppi 3 years ago
Hoppi
My_Opinions.comAnonymousTied
Reasons for voting decision: PRO gave better arguments and CON seemed to concede when she said "wow I agree with that". I also advise CON to check she's sure what lesbian means.