Anonymous
XxXDestinyXxX

Should the death penalty be abolished?

Anonymous has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Con

Pro starts.
XxXDestinyXxX

Pro

Well I think the death penalty should be abolished because we don't need to kill people as a punishment. Its inhuman and our society needs to grow up from that. If our society wants peace than this isn't the way to get it.

http://www.icomdp.org...
Posted by ptosis 3 years ago
ptosis
Darkwolf beat me to it. If already got life without and kill a guard, really can't put them in indefinite solitary because that's inhumane. Perhaps give a choice to the prisoner? Do you want to die quick and painlessly or excruciatingly painful and slowly via indefinite solitary.
Posted by darkwolf 3 years ago
darkwolf
I don't really agree with the death penalty but I can see its use. Because people who are incredibly violent pose a threat to the guards, and their fellow inmates, the death penalty takes these people out of the system. Reserve the death penalty for only the worst of the worst