Levene.C098
Dr.Franklin

Should the government enact and enforce laws to protect children from explicit internet content?

Levene.C098 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

Levene.C098

Con

Should the government enact and enforce laws to protect children from explicit Internet content? Give me your best"" and give me the facts
Posted by Dr.Franklin 1 week ago
Dr.Franklin
oops. I actually posted that argument. . . I couldn't accept or post it so it was meh.

The facts and real arguments coming in round 2
Posted by Leaning 1 week ago
Leaning
Eh, So far in round 1 Con is winning conduct.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll
I think eventually the government will do that. They are already pulling down terrorist info and content and Facebook is now deleting any terrorist videos posted right away. Eventually censorship of the internet will be handled the same way as in real life since everyone lives on the internet now.

The internet eventually will be regulated by making everyone identify themselves before going on the internet. No more anonymous trolls and hackers will be allowed without id so they can be identified and punished and this will reduce the explicit material online