Daveious
I_just_plant_the_seed

Should we Genocide Furries?

Daveious has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Daveious

Pro

Furies should indeed be genocided. They are inhuman in a way. They weaken humanity, and I firmly believe they are retarded.
I_just_plant_the_seed

Con

It looks like you believe we should genocide them for 3 reasons.

1) They are inhuman
2) They weaken humanity
3) You believe they are retarded

Here is my counter:

1) They are not inhuman -- The characters furries like are anthropmorphic, and have human characteristics. If they were inhuman, then they would have no human characteristics.

2) They weaken humanity? -- How exactly do they weaken humanity? I will wait for you to explain how before I respond to it.

3) You believe they are retarded -- Should we then genocide anyone who is mentally retarded then? Aside from being your opinion, I do not think retardation is a valid reason to commit genocide.

I think you are being unfair to furries, they are just fans of something. I think the only solution is for you to temporarily become a furry. Maybe all you need is the full furry experience; I bet it would change your mind :)

Posted by DementedAmnesiac 3 years ago
DementedAmnesiac
Furries encourage bestiality. Most furries exhibit sexual deviancies far beyond what is acceptable. I agree with pro