nnfrancois1212
TornadoDog33

Should we be able to hunt furries?

nnfrancois1212

Pro

Should we have the right to hunt furies when they are in there suits?
They want to act like a animal right? Then we should treat them like animals bc we hunt certain animals like deer and foxes and bears.
TornadoDog33

Con

Actually, No- we shouldn't. Just because people want to identify as animals doesn't mean they automatically turn into animals. Underneath the fursuit, They are still physically humans. Humans who have a life, And maybe even a family. If you went and shot a furry, You'd be taking a human life.

Besides, How would the legal system take a look at it? If you went into a furry convention and started "hunting" people at random, How would the police and courts look at it? They would see it as murder- your taking of innocent human life. Just because these people want to don a fursuit and act like an animal, Doesn't mean we should automatically degrade them to the level of animals. They are still humans underneath. In short, If you shot a furry, You'd be committing murder.

Oh, And before you start bashing me in your response, I want to say that I am in NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, A furry. I am a human.
nnfrancois1212

Pro

Good point of view
But also why dress up as an animal? And from the site for furies I been at they do. . . . Nasty stuff so if they like to do stuff with animals and they feel like there an animal why treat them like one(would link you the sites but I might get banned or worse)also you just contradicted yourself btw
TornadoDog33

Con

Why dress up like an animal? I don't know. It could be that they are just simply dressing up as their favorite characters from movies featuring anthropomorphic animals (it seems weird at first, But, Considering that several generations of Americans have grown up watching stuff like Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny cartoons, Reading Charlotte's Web, And watching movies like The Lion King, Zootopia, Etc. , It shouldn't come as a surprise that there might be a few really dedicated fans), Or just dressing up as their own characters, Just because (they don't really identify as animals, They just like to dress up in fursuits and have fursonas). And even if there are people who actually identify as animals, It doesn't mean that they are actually animals (they're just humans who think they're animals).

Also, You'd be surprised, But only a small part of furries are actually in the fandom because of the sex. Not many furries actually participate in "yiffing", Bestiality, Or the like. And even for those who do those acts, It doesn't mean that they are actually animals. There are quite a few (admittedly perverted) people who don't identify as furries, But who still have sex with animals. It doesn't mean that they have officially become animals (not that I'm defending them- what they do is absolutely perverted, And the law should be called in on them). You can just think of furries who. . . Do those acts. . . As just people in fursuits doing those acts. They are still humans. To hunt them is to murder them.

I don't know where I contradicted myself, But thanks for the heads up.

Here is a site I used for reference: https://www. Psychologytoday. Com/us/blog/animals-and-us/201707/what-s-the-deal-furries
nnfrancois1212

Pro

nnfrancois1212 forfeited this round.
TornadoDog33

Con

TornadoDog33 forfeited this round.
nnfrancois1212

Pro

nnfrancois1212 forfeited this round.
TornadoDog33

Con

TornadoDog33 forfeited this round.
nnfrancois1212

Pro

nnfrancois1212 forfeited this round.
TornadoDog33

Con

TornadoDog33 forfeited this round.
Posted by hhhweras 3 years ago
hhhweras
Yes, We should. Finally someone is bringing up the real issues. Nnfrancois1212 for Senate