Doggie32
DrAnomaly

Should we be worried about cell phone raiation

Doggie32 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Doggie32

Con

I think we should be worried about the rise in brain cancer and phones the numbers of cancer and phones have been connected even though they'er funding ran out for research does not mean they found a yes or a no they found leads that say a lot though they found a increase in brain tumors after 10+ years of heavy use ( one call per a week)
and a lot of people make more than one call a week that is not the even the tip of the iceberg, so tell me what you think.
DrAnomaly

Pro

Okay, I'm a little confused because your grammar is bad. I believe I understand, and what ask you to cite your sources.