evildarkgamer123
godsquad

Should we even have homework?

evildarkgamer123

Con

I don't think we should even have homework, Homework just puts too much stress on you, And if you don't know studies show that homework ironically lowers your test scores, Honsetly that is all I am saying for the first round, Don't pull the best for first!
godsquad

Pro

These days, Homework is already on the decline. With teachers beginning to assign moderate workloads later and later in terms of schooling, Students are failing to keep up with college and even high school level standards. Policies need to be altered, And progress needs to be made if we want to new generation to be able to keep up with the job market being built for them by their parents. Before I dive into the heart of my argument, I'd like to refute your unsupported claim that homework lowers scores. In a 2017 study by the University of Tubingen in Germany, Researchers found that not only does testing raise scores, It also affects personality development in a positive manner. Additionally, Homework provides students with an opportunity to build work ethic not attainable in an increasingly technology-filled classroom environment. But like you said, Let's not waste our best arguments first. See you in round two.
evildarkgamer123

Con

evildarkgamer123 forfeited this round.
godsquad

Pro

godsquad forfeited this round.
evildarkgamer123

Con

evildarkgamer123 forfeited this round.
godsquad

Pro

godsquad forfeited this round.
Posted by DeletedUser 3 years ago
DeletedUser
"home work lowers test scores. " yeah, I don't believe that.
Posted by Ew2046 3 years ago
Ew2046
I agree with you so I cannot debate but you should make more of an opening statement than that, For future debates. Also when debating NEVER say "studies show" because it weakens your ethos. Instead find studies and use those, Most people don't use actual studies so if you do your are more likely to win the debate.