Gandylamb12
SWORDPEN111

Should we exterminate jews first or negros first(jews pro, Negros con)

Gandylamb12

Pro

Hmph. The god of debate awaits your challenge.
SWORDPEN111

Con

FINE. I ACCEPT THiS CHALLENGE. HMM. SO YOU CALL YOURSELF THE GOD? WELL, IN THIS WORLD, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE GOD. AND THATS ME. I WILL HAVE FUN WITH YOU. I HAVEN'T HAD A EXERCISE SESSION SINCE I DEBATED WITH ZEUS ABOUT NEGRO INFERIORITY. I ACCEPT! LET'S DUEL!
Gandylamb12

Pro

For inferior debaters like you, This game is a game of tic tac toe. But for GODS OF PHIOLOSOPHY LIKE ME, THIS IS A COMPLEX GAME OF CHESS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? , I AM THE QUEEN AND YOU ARE A PAWN. I AM JUST 3 MOVES AWAY FROM CHECKMATE. However, You amuse me, So I will let your debate dreams live, For now. Hmph! You are worth less than the ground that i spit on. Until you prove your skill, I will be debating you blindfolded and at the same time as 19 other arguments.
SWORDPEN111

Con

Hmph. You seem pretty strong for a mere mortal. So you like metaphors eh? I will give you this one. I AM THE POLAR EXPRESS AND YOU ARE A MERE DEPRESSED MORTAL. I AM THE STEEL AND STEAM, AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT BLOOD AND CARBON 12. I CAN CUT YOU INTO PIECES, WHILE YOU CAN ONLY SCREAM. I TRAVEL TO THE TOP, THE NORTH POLE. TURN BACK WHILE YOU STILL CAN! THIS TRAINS COMING STRAIGHT AT YOU!
Gandylamb12

Pro

Well well well. You. 've already exceeded my expectations, Low as they are. Not bad, For an amateur of course. Hoho, This may prove to be interesting now. Very well, Brace yourself, For I will now use 57% of my full power! Prepare yourself for the power that is: GANDY LAMB UNLEASHED! You must be a jew yourself to even consider debating me on such a clear cut topic that I can easily win in just 1. 3 moves! Ive already checked you, And I know that there is only one move you can make to avoid mate. Go on, Make your moves exactly as I have foreseen.
SWORDPEN111

Con

UGH I FEEL SUCH IMMENSE POWER. Not bad, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH. YOU KNOW, THE GODS DON'T CALL ME THE INCINERATOR FOR NOTHING. LOOKS LIKE I HAVE TO RESORT TO USING 50 PERCENT OF MY POWER. SEE THE FACT THAT MY 50 PERCENT IS BETTER THAN YOUR 57 PERCENT MEANS I AM GOING TO WIN!
Gandylamb12

Pro

HAHA! You've fallen right into my trap. If you're a god, Then you're the god of predictability, Thats what. See, I was lying about my power. I was only using 30% of my power, And you were so scared of my power thst you even used 50%. Hmph, Now I know how much you are capable of, And I will proceed to destroy you procedurally.
Now, Lets define the meaning of perfection. It is an aryan, Of course. Now, What is the opposite of perfection? It is what aryans hate. While I concede that both niggers and jews are despicable, More jews were purified in the holocaust. Therefore, The aryans hate jews more, Thus they are more imperfect. THEREFORE WE MUST FULFILL THE ARYAN MANIFESTO AND KILL ALL JEWS.
SWORDPEN111

Con

HA! I DOUBLE FOOLED YOU INTO THINKING THAT I'M USING 50 PERCENT OF MY POWER SO YOU CAN REVEAL YOUR TRUE POWER. THIS IS EXACTLY MY TRUE PLAN. SEE, THIS IS ONLY 30 PERCENT OF MY TRUE POWER. Anyways. You make the argument that aryan hate jews more because they were mainly killed in the Holocaust, But you forgot the mentioned the NEGROES WERE ALL ENSLAVED BEFORE HITLER. See, Great aryans like king Henry V of England and Napoleon have enslaved the majority of the negro race. Hitler was only doing his part and enslaving the jews. IT WAS SAID IN THE HOLY ARYAN BIBLE THAT THE DARKER THE PERSON THE MORE EVIL HE IS. HOWEVER, THE DEVILS MOTHER KNOWN AS KILLARY K LINTON. HAS FREED NEGROES LIKE BARACK OBAMA. SEE, THE EXTERMINATION ARGUMENT IS RELEVANT TO CURRENT TIMES, WHICH THE NEGROES ARE THE MAIN ENEMY. Ps you dumb
Gandylamb12

Pro

Very well, So you want to see my true power so badly? Very well, Prepare yourself! THIS IS THE PRIMORDIAL FORCE THAT ENGULFS THE WORLD, THE LIGHT THAT IS TOO BRIGHT FOR MERE MINOR GODS TO COMPREHEND! IT IS I, FULLY AWAKENED, GANDY LAMB THE ETERNAL DIVINE LAMB OF GOD, THE 12TH EXECUTIONER! NOW, I WILL FINISH YOU WITH MY FINAL ATTQCKKKKKKKKKKK! AHHHHHHHHHHHH
SWORDPEN111

Con

AHHHHHHHhHHHHH. I'VE BEEN DEFEATED. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? IVE UNDERESTIMAYED MY OPPONENT. MY BODY IS DISSAPEAARING. NO! NOOOO!
Posted by Thoht 3 years ago
Thoht
The memes are real.