Anthony555
2019browntyler

Should we have more security at schools?

Anthony555 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 years ago Status: Debating Period

Anthony555

Pro

I think we should have more security at schools, because kids will feel more safe, less people will get injured during schools shootings, and the school will be more popular.
2019browntyler

Con

Hi there! I am willing to take the con to this argument, as I believe that better security would just cause more intimidation in public schools, which is something that our kids don't need. I believe that we not only need to focus on the mental health of students, but we also need to outlaw any type of firearm.
Posted by 2019browntyler 3 years ago
2019browntyler
Yeah man I agree with you I just wanted to practice participating in the opposite side of what I believe in on a debate.... I've been doing it in my english class and it's kind of difficult. (Also I want the debate points so I can judge some debates lol)
Posted by Anthony555 3 years ago
Anthony555
But we could just give the security guard a taser not a gun a gun would make the situation worse